Sri Lanka has been taken off a list of the poorest countries and promoted to emerging market status, its central bank said on Thursday. The upgrade, by the International Monetary Fund (IMF), was a result...
- Credit, liquidity and collateral versus more intermediation
- BoE prize-winning research favours CCB over leaning against the wind
- ‘Digital sterling’ could bring benefits but would reshape banking – BoE’s Broadbent
- Italian paper looks at effects of Basel leverage ratio on repo and refinancing
- Irish central bank announces new protections for mortgage borrowers