Mexico's incoming central bank governor is likely to replace Guillermo Ortiz as the chairman of the Bank for International Settlements'(BIS) board of directors. Agustin Carstens, Mexico's finance minister,...
- Central banks may be at risk after Greek website attacked
- IMF staff call for new macro-prudential tools in Denmark
- ‘Challenging' year spurs diversification of Hong Kong's exchange fund
- Riksbank minutes highlight effort to protect rising inflation
- World Bank report sees risks if Mozambique continues to raise rates