The collective failure of monetary authorities and governments to avert the current crisis will negate central banks' independence, Sir John Gieve, a former deputy governor at the Bank of England has said....
- Ratings agency fined €1.38 million by Esma for regulatory breaches
- Do not let resilience foster complacency, Carney tells G20
- Menon pledges tougher measures on AML controls in Singapore
- EBA lays out policy options to deal with NPLs
- Njoroge cites need to anchor expectations as Central Bank of Kenya holds