FRANCE - The French parliament looks set to adopt a law that eases the responsibility of banks for reporting large cash deposits during the introduction of euro notes and coins.The law sets out to make...
- New UK law confirms Bank of England governance reforms
- Riksbank adviser Segendorf offers insight into distributed ledger technology
- ECB scraps production of €500 note citing concern over illicit activities
- Central banks may be at risk after Greek website attacked
- People: Nagel leaves Bundesbank; GIC makes string of appointments