Ten of the world's biggest banks have joined forces to create a $70 billion liquidity fund intended to mitigate the impact of the latest round of financial turmoil. Hank Paulson, the United States Treasury...
- Stanford's John Taylor on the global monetary system and central bank co-operation
- Bank of Canada identifies first ‘prominent' payment system
- Visco wary of changing regulation on sovereign exposures
- Cunliffe warns of tough transition to new resolution regime
- Draghi points to savings glut in some eurozone countries