Ten of the world's biggest banks have joined forces to create a $70 billion liquidity fund intended to mitigate the impact of the latest round of financial turmoil. Hank Paulson, the United States Treasury...
- EBA chair calls for ‘deep-rooted changes’ in bank culture
- CPMI-Iosco launch plan for two-hour cyber attack recovery
- People: Sarb gets new comms head; Bulgaria and Portugal welcome new board members
- Mario Vella ‘expected’ to be new Maltese governor
- Central bank should consider sticky-price inflation as target variable – paper