The International Monetary Fund said on Wednesday that the European Central Bank should tolerate higher inflation in the euro zone to ensure that deflation, which it sees as a risk in Germany, is kept at bay.
"As the ECB reconsiders its monetary strategy, it
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Asset purchase programme is key to central bank credibility – ECB paper
- BoE’s Haldane examines changing nature of work
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July