The first episode, headed Price-Keeping Operation, opens with the panicked faces of currency traders receiving orders from the central bank to keep the yen from rising.
But it turns out that Matsuoka, the fictional deputy governor and power behind the throne, is opposed to
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July