The Monetary Authority said on Monday that the fund's foreign asset losses, mainly made up of instruments and equities in various foreign currencies, had lost HK$6.3 billion ($807m) in value last month.
The loss, however, amounts to just half of a percentage point of the total value of the fund's assets, which is HK$2 trillion.
The fund's monetary base - comprising certificates of
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July