In an interview published Thursday 16 June, Miranda Goeltom, senior deputy governor at Bank Indonesia, said tighter central bank rules on foreign exchange trading unveiled by Indonesia this week are aimed primarily at stemming inflation and the weaker rupiah that is accompanying it.
Click here to read the interview on the Yahoo Singapore website
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July
Back to Top