At the Monetary Policy Meeting held Tuesday, the Bank of Japan decided, by unanimous vote, to maintain the following guideline for money market operations for the intermeeting period:
The Bank of Japan will conduct money market operations, aiming at the outstanding balance of current accounts held at the Bank at around 15 to 20 trillion yen.
Should there be a risk of financial market instability, such as a surge in liquidit
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- BoE’s Haldane examines changing nature of work