Source: Business & Finance
The European court of Justice will today rule on whether the European Central Bank actually owns the stylised "E" symbol that represents the euro.
British bureau de change Travelex has taken a multi million pound lawsuit against the central bank a
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Asset purchase programme is key to central bank credibility – ECB paper
- BoE’s Haldane examines changing nature of work
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July