The three-way agreement came at the seventh Executives Meeting of East Asia and Pacific Central Banks (EMEAP), held in Kuala Lumpur from 27-28 July.
At a meeting with reporters yesterday, Park, who returned home on Sunday, said that he, Bank of Japan Governor Masaru Hayami, and People's Bank of
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July