"The yuan is no longer pegged to the US dollar and will not see further official adjustment," Ma Delun, an assistant to the governor of the People's Bank of China told an economic forum in Beijing.
``In the near term, the central bank will use open-market operations to prevent t
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Asset purchase programme is key to central bank credibility – ECB paper
- BoE’s Haldane examines changing nature of work
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July