In a statement on 6 December, the central bank said the sustained inflows were more than adequate to finance the seasonally higher remittances by residents for year-end repatriation of profits and dividends as well as higher debt repayments.
"The improved sentiment in th
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July