In an interview with the Financieele Dagblad newspaper, Wellink said that the longer Royal Bank of Scotland, Fortis and Santander take to split up ABN AMRO, the greater the risks.
Wellink said that the consortium had "cooperated constructively", adding that he was "glad that the uncertainty concerning the bank (which was the Netherlands's
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July