During the year's first meeting of the Monetary Policy Committee, members reaffirmed their target for core inflation at between 2.5 percent and 3.5 percent.
"Real economic activities will remain sluggish in the first half but will begin a slow recovery in the sec
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Asset purchase programme is key to central bank credibility – ECB paper
- BoE’s Haldane examines changing nature of work
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July