The bank's next interest rate-setting meeting will now be in mid-March rather than in early January as previously expected.
The move comes after the rand has plunged to a series of all-time lows against the dollar and other major currencies in recent sessions, losing more than 12% since last Thursday and a massive 46
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July