"The governor RBI informed me today that India's foreign exchange reserves comprising foreign currency assets, gold and Special Drawing Rights have reached $100.248 billion on December 19," Finance Minister Jaswant Singh said in a statement.
"The RBI has assured me that these forex reserves will, as in the past, c
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July