Inflation rose to 4% in December, 1.5 percentage points above the central bank's 2.5% target and half a point above the upper limit of the target range.
The council said: "As in many other countries, increased inflation has been largely sustained by strong annual growth in food and fuel prices." Future inflation was, it said, set to remain above the upp
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July