The appointees are Maulana Ibrahim, Maman Sumantri and Bunbunan Hutapea, said Benny Pasaribu, the head of the budget and economic commission of the parliament. The commission has the mandate to name members of board of governors of the central bank.
The new deputy governors were senior officials at Bank Indonesia and replaced
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE’s Forbes points to bias among overworked MPC members
- Asset purchase programme is key to central bank credibility – ECB paper
- UK payments regulator unveils competition reforms
- OCC warns on cyber risks from subpar patches at US banks