The Federal Reserve Bank of New York is holding a conference on financial innovation and monetary transmission on April 5-6, 2001.
The conference will offer insight into how the extraordinaryfinancial innovation and change over the past few years will affect thetransmission of monetary policy, as well as how policy implementation mayevolve in the coming years.
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July
Back to Top