This includes the RBI's decision not to allow Temasek Holdings to increase its stake in ICICI Bank Ltd. at the time of the bank's recent public issue, said the paper.
The central bank has taken the position that both Temasek and the Government of Singapore Inves
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July