Poland's fiscal restructuring plan may run into problems after central bank President Leszek Balcerowicz criticised the finance ministry's reform blueprint. The finance ministry said the central bank would be "stupid" to oppose its plan to tap the revaluation provision.
Source: Financial Times
New doubts have arisen over the future of Poland's crucial fiscal reform plan after central bank officials presented a withering critique of the programme yesterday.
Bank officials said a reform blueprint
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July
Back to Top