"Since late 2000, the pace of economic expansion in Canada has slowed to a rate below the economy's long-run growth potential," the bank said in a statement, noting that the slowdown since early March 2001 was "broadly" in line with bank expectations.
Markets had widely forecast a re
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July