Perng was quoted as saying he had not met with Taiwan's President Chen recently and had not heard anything about a new assignment.
Perng made the remarks in response to a question raised by Taiwan Solidarity Union Legislator Lin Chih-lung about the strength of the rumours that the CBC governor and Finance Minister Lin Chuan are two leading
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- South African governor rejects calls to change mandate