China's forex reserves amounted to US$853.6 billion at the end of February, exceeding Japan for the first time to become the biggest forex reserves in the world. Japan's forex reserves stood at $850.1 billion at the end of February.
Wu Xiaoling, vice governor of the People's Bank of China or the centra
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July