"We see a certain fragility on financial markets. Exaggerations occur. Something might happen that could cause high uncertainty in the market. This risk is real. This should be reckoned with. Unfortunately it is underestimated by many," Roth told the Swiss paper Handelszeitung in an interview.
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Asset purchase programme is key to central bank credibility – ECB paper
- BoE’s Haldane examines changing nature of work
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy