The Hong Kong Monetary Authority announced Tuesday 13 June the formation of the Industry Working Group on Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. Functions include encouraging the sharing of AML experiences and techniques among authorised institutions.
The IWG comprises representatives from both the HKMA and the banking industry, and is chaired by Mr William Ryback, Deputy Chief Executive of the HKMA. A total of 19 authorized institutions, which include institutions of differen
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July
Back to Top