The strategy will outline how Poland plans to adjust its currency regime prior to entering the EU's monetary union as well as its fiscal policy plans for meeting entry criteria. Poland, slated to join the EU in 2004, is expected to seek euro membership a few years after accession.
The National Bank of Poland (NBP) ex
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Asset purchase programme is key to central bank credibility – ECB paper
- BoE’s Haldane examines changing nature of work
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July