"The European recovery is still not in the bag," Raghuram Rajan told Reuters in an interview in Mumbai, saying it was an open question as to whether Germany's improving demand was driven by domestic or external factors.
"We would advise the ECB to go slow and to wait till the recovery is fully in
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE’s Forbes points to bias among overworked MPC members
- Asset purchase programme is key to central bank credibility – ECB paper
- UK payments regulator unveils competition reforms
- OCC warns on cyber risks from subpar patches at US banks