"I am reasonably confident these short-term price rises are temporary," Kansas City Federal Reserve Bank President Thomas Hoenig told reporters at a media question-and-answer session.
"If we see it break out, that obviously requires a more aggressive response on our part.... (But) if you look at wher
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July