The CBI unveiled big-hitters for its national conference from 16-18 November at the ICC in Birmingham.
Chancellor Gordon Brown and US Treasury Secretary John Snow will give their views on the global economy over the next 12-months. US Federal Reserve chairman Alan Greenspan will
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July