The FSF reviewed ongoing work to strengthen financial system resilience. In addition, the FSF met with a group of financial market participants to exchange views on developments in financial markets and institutions and to discuss private sector work underway to enhance financial system stability.
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- South African governor rejects calls to change mandate