Hongkong Bank is the local division of HSBC Holdings PLC. Together with Standard Chartered Bank and the Bank of China, Hongkong Bank is one of the three note-issuing banks in Hong Kong.
Joseph Yam, chief executive of the HKMA, said Monday the new security features are in response to
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Asset purchase programme is key to central bank credibility – ECB paper
- BoE’s Haldane examines changing nature of work
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July