The Presidency of the Republic of Mauritania announced in a decree issued Wednesday 29 January, that Mr Bassidou Moussa has been appointed as governor of the Central Bank of Mauritania.
Source: AMI news agency web site, Nouakchott, in Arabic. Translated by BBC Monitoring Service.
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July
Back to Top