The Commission, which published proposals for a voluntary code of conduct on Wednesday 27 February, said that the Union should be "a driving force furthering international work" on enhancing the transparency of sovereign wealth funds.
"I'm very happy about this initiative. It's a very welcome stance on the part of the Commission," Norbert Walter, head of research a
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- South African governor rejects calls to change mandate