Iran's parliament praised the successes of the late central bank governor, Mohsen Nurbaksh and pledged to find a successor as soon as possible. A government spokesman said that the President intends to form a coordinated cabinet in economic affairs.
Source: IRNA news agency
Government Spokesman Abdollah Ramezanzadeh said here Wednesday [9 April] that President Khatami will strive to form a coordinated cabinet in the economic affairs.
Speaking on the sideline of the joint session of government an
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- South African governor rejects calls to change mandate
Back to Top