"It is my aim to finish my legal mandate, that is, remain as President of the Argentine Central Bank until September 2004, giving President Fernando de la Rua's government all the monetary and financial collaboration possible," Pou said in a statement released by the Central Bank.
A congressional com
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July