The Bank of Japan monetary policy board met on November 20 and 21. The members agreed that the economy was starting to recover gradually and voted unanimously to maintain the current guideline for money market operations with the target range of "around 27 to 32 trillion yen".
December 19, 2003, Bank of Japan
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE’s Forbes points to bias among overworked MPC members
- Asset purchase programme is key to central bank credibility – ECB paper
- UK payments regulator unveils competition reforms
- OCC warns on cyber risks from subpar patches at US banks
Back to Top