Members of the Bank of Canada Pensioners' Association said Friday they have asked Ontario Superior Court to grant class-action status against their former employer, the report said.
They accuse the central bank of misusing their pension trust fund since at least 1993 by requiring about $12
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July