"I don't see any problem" on the liquidity and monetary side, Dr Jalan said when asked about the likely fallout of the drought on the monetary policy.
The RBI Governor was talking to reporters after a meeting with Finance Minister Jaswant Singh on the supplementary demands that are likely to come up in Parliament nex
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- South African governor rejects calls to change mandate