As of month-end September themarker.com reported, the forex reserves had shrunk to about $24.2 billion, down 0.4% from the end of August.
From the beginning of the year, Israel's foreign currency reserves have increased by 4.3%, spiking in June but losing 2.4% since then.
The Bank of Israel attributed the slide mainly to Israel's commercial banks withdrawing foreign curr
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Asset purchase programme is key to central bank credibility – ECB paper
- BoE’s Haldane examines changing nature of work
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy