ROMANIA - The Romanian Central Bank awarded on 31 July its prizes for the year 2001 to prominent figures in the economic and cultural life, who, through their scientific activity and their exceptional original works, made an important contribution and brought an innovative spirit to the Romanian thinking.
The prize for the entire activity in the field of economic sciences was awarded to academic Costin Kiritescu, who, "by a lifetime work and his knowledge contributed to the reforming of the ba
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July
Back to Top