The governors will be discussing reports by a committee tasked with combating money laundering, the single GCC currency which should be introduced no later than 2010 besides the institutional mechanism for the joint GCC monetary authority and its prerogatives.
The agenda will also cover discussions on GCC monetary developments, tech
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July