The Canadian federal government has recently introduced measures to increase transparency and accountability in the public sector, including the disclosure of information about contracts entered into by the government.
Beginning 27 May 2005, information on contracts over $100,000 that have been entered into by the Bank since 1 January 2005, will be summarized and published three t
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Asset purchase programme is key to central bank credibility – ECB paper
- BoE’s Haldane examines changing nature of work
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July