According to this article published on Wednesday 5 April, a diversification of Middle East reserves could have a negative impact on Washington's ability to finance its debt.
Click here to read the article "Gulf states buy euros with their reserves"
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July
Back to Top