"We should let the market develop in its own way but we need to analyze and keep an eye on property prices," the official Shanghai Securities News quoted Zhou Xiaochuan, governor of the People's Bank of China, as saying at an economic forum in Shanghai.
"The size of China's assets market is still quite small in comparison to the deposits an
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July