Replying to a question on China's policy of keeping the yuan closely linked to the U.S. dollar, Bernanke told business students that a more flexible exchange rate system would allow China to adopt a more independent monetary policy.
"China itself would be well served by moving towar
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July