"In the context of trading in bullion, they (banks authorised to import bullion) are advised to release gold only against full realization of value or proceeds of instrument," a directive released on its website http://www.rbi.org.in on Apr 14 said.
The instructions come after Classic
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July