The data offers price comparisons for service providers including banks and money senders, such as Western Union, and was collected by World Bank staff and includes some 120 countries covering 40 payment "corridors".
While not exhaustive the data provides substantial coverage. "We have about 60% of the market," Massimo Cirasino, who heads the World Bank's Payment System Developm
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- South African governor rejects calls to change mandate